Friday, November 20, 2009

My New Blog!


Cooking Lessons Learned Together? Pam and Cheese? PamSpot.BlogSpot?...
Actually it's... Green Eggs & Pam!

Welcome welcome welcome... PamSTAR in the house! This time I am learning how to cook new dishes and blogging about them for all to read. Once a week, I will try to cook something new from any recipe that sounds interesting to me, so if you have any ideas, pass them on down.

You may agree or disagree, but to my standards, I would consider myself an intermediate chef(cook?), recognizing the fact that I have been cooking for myself and others for almost 4 years, and have had some positive feedback. So don't be afraid to laugh at me because I'm sure to make many mistakes along the way (My roommates from PSU can recall a few moments - shout out to Coll-baby and Missy-butt!).

So join me on my journey in becoming a talented CHEF, and pray for those who will be chowing down my meals with me (Hey Dave!).

CHOW!

1 comment:

U+Me=Us said...

Yeah, glad to see you on the blogosphere! I can't wait to see what you cook up, hopefully there will be something vegetarian i can eat :)

Good luck and lots of love!